Your car’s brakes work hard. And the job they do is critical to your safety. That’s why it’s so important for you to be aware of how your brakes work and when they are going bad. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms while driving your car please stop by Aurora Clutch & More for a free diagnosis & estimate:
- Does your brake warning light come on when you are driving?
- Is your brake fluid low? Does it appear very dirty?
- Do you hear a grinding sound or a squealing sound when you apply the brake pedal?
- Do you feel a pulsation or some sponginess in the brake pedal when it is depressed?
- Does your vehicle steer or pull to one side when braking?
At Aurora Clutch and More, you can be sure our experienced technicians have the training, experience and skills to handle all types of repairs and maintenance for foreign and domestic automobiles.Our automotive technicians have countless years of experience and offer honest assessments and affordable repairs on all types of vehicles.
So, next time your car or truck cries out for attention, bring it in for some mechanical TLC — from the experts at Aurora Clutch and More!